- Ka Lu'u o ka O'o cinder cone, Haleakala Crater.
- Canadian retrospective, Waterton Lake.
Looking back north toward the border from a US parks department outpost at the southern end of the lake.
- Coral Sands State Park, Utah.
- Cascade Mtn., N.Y.
- Niagara Escarpment, Cape Croker.
- Forillon National Park, Quebec. For the "Where's Merle?" series.
- Inside Haleakala Crater, Maui.
- The Crawford Path, N., Mt. Eisenhower, N.H.
- Mount Meru, from Kilimanjaro.
- A girl and her dog, Cascade Mtn., N.Y.
- Home of the Bushmen, Tanzania.
- Monemvasia, Greece.
- Cosmic cosmos.
- Niagara Parks greenhouse.
- Wild iris.
- Tame iris.
- Lotus, Montreal Botanical Garden.
- Lotus in bud.
- Ferox hollyhox.
- Landscape and floral photographs by D. Richards at the Arts Place Gallery, 714 King St., Port Colborne, L3K4J2. From Sept 1 to 30th. Hours: 12 to 5pm. Thursday to Sunday. Opening reception Sunday, Sept. 16, 2-5pm. Last chance this year! The equinox will soon be here. End of summer. End of gardening. Celebrate the landscape and flowers before the world changes. Photographs by D. Richards
176 Woodside Dr.
St. Catharines, Ont.,
tel 905-685-6984 Price list:
13x19(or less) in clear envelope with backing: $60
16x20 same $80
13x19 aluminum frame, glass, backing. Ready to hang: $80
16x20 same $120 Escept where noted, all pictures are laminated for extra protection against wear and tear. Keep out of direct sunlight. They can be dusted or carefully wiped with a damp cloth without damage. Unlaminated pictures shouldn't be touched on the image surface or exposed to water droplets. All pictures printed in 2006 or later have been produced using archival inks on archival paper. They are guaranteed against deterioration for the life of the artist. D. Richards
Back to top